Greg Haller Joins Marni Walden on the Board of Directors of Mobilize Solutions
IRVINE, Calif. – Mobilize Solutions is pleased to announce the addition of Greg Haller to the company’s Board of Directors. The innovative Irvine based company enables wireless providers to delight users and create new revenue with a unique camera enhancement solution (SDK).
Haller is currently COO at Alorica and previously held various executive roles at Verizon. With more than 25 years of leadership experience in the wireless industry, Haller will make a valuable go-to resource as Mobilize activates with carriers and OEMs.
“The company has a timely and innovative solution wireless providers will want”, said Haller, “I am excited to help guide them along the way”.
Greg is the latest wireless executive to get behind Mobilize and joins an impressive roster of former Verizon leaders:
- Marni Walden, Mobilize Board Member, former Verizon President/EVP
- John Harrobin, Mobilize Investor & Advisor, former Verizon CMO
- Brian Jones, Mobilize Investor & Advisor, former AirTouch (Verizon) President
- Mike Benvenuti, Mobilize Investor & Advisor, former Verizon VP Marketing
- Brendan Fallis, Mobilize Investor, former Verizon Region President
- Nick Montes, Mobilize Advisor & Partner, former Verizon VP Marketing
To learn more and get company updates, you can follow Mobilize on LinkedIn.
About Mobilize Solutions: Mobilize Solutions, formed in 2013, has developed an ad-tech platform that delivers timely and relevant content (geo-filters, AR, GIFs) within the mobile camera experience. The platform is scalable and configurable making it easy for wireless providers and app publishers to white label or embed the feature as an SDK.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.